Gator Roundup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gator Roundup

The Ultimate Free Florida Gator and sports forum on the web!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If we have a playoff ... check this out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If we have a playoff ... check this out   If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 9:49 am

I got a ?...okay you said four super regionals...okay would that be fair if it was closer to one of them teams in that regional? Just was thinking?
Back to top Go down
WSU Warrior
walkon
WSU Warrior

PostSubject: Re: If we have a playoff ... check this out   If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 10:38 am

the four super regionals r just groupings of the country, like the PAC 10 and WAC in the West or the SEC and ACC in the South, for instance
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mdsuperdupe
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: If we have a playoff ... check this out   If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 10:40 am

O okay so it would be about equal for the teams in them...well I think you have a foolproof idea tho.
Back to top Go down
WSU Warrior
walkon
WSU Warrior

PostSubject: Re: If we have a playoff ... check this out   If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 10:46 am

well thank u
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: If we have a playoff ... check this out   If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 10:59 am

Your welcome...Now we have to find a way to get it to play...Which I don't think will ever happen...The BCS is making to much money!
Back to top Go down
WSU Warrior
walkon
WSU Warrior

PostSubject: Re: If we have a playoff ... check this out   If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 12:04 pm

thats y i think we should allow each of the playoff games to be sponsored. there would be more buzz surrounding each one since they would be meaningful and therefore the sponsors would rake in the big bucks!
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: If we have a playoff ... check this out   If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 12:14 pm

yeah I understand...I so wish we could do have the playoffs the way you said it would work both ways...I guess we just wait and see what happens...I believe if the BCS messes up a few more times something will have to change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If we have a playoff ... check this out   If we have a playoff ... check this out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If we have a playoff ... check this out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2