Gator Roundup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gator Roundup

The Ultimate Free Florida Gator and sports forum on the web!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harvin Might Stay?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

Harvin Might Stay? Empty
PostSubject: Harvin Might Stay?   Harvin Might Stay? Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 12:33 pm

“Anything I can do to help the team, I’m ready for it,” he said. “We’ve come a long way to get here and now it’s time for all of us to make our little contributions to bring home a victory for our university. I’m ready to do my part.

This makes me think he is a guy that does wanna rep the school he plays for
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

Harvin Might Stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvin Might Stay?   Harvin Might Stay? Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 12:38 pm

yah but i dont see how he comes back
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xtigersmarlinsx
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

Harvin Might Stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvin Might Stay?   Harvin Might Stay? Icon_minitime1/7/2009, 12:38 pm

I sure hope so tho
Back to top Go down
Mr.Flawda
walkon
Mr.Flawda

Harvin Might Stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvin Might Stay?   Harvin Might Stay? Icon_minitime1/13/2009, 6:49 am

I think he should come back...I mean what football player in modern day era has a chance at 3NT? You talk about making history....
Back to top Go down
http://www.florydboi@myspace.com
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

Harvin Might Stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvin Might Stay?   Harvin Might Stay? Icon_minitime1/13/2009, 7:38 am

Mr.Flawda wrote:
I think he should come back...I mean what football player in modern day era has a chance at 3NT? You talk about making history....
It seems like the class of 2006 will be the only one... Unless we can keep winning them, which i think Brantley, Reed, and 2010 commit will get alot of help from new QB coach Loefller, we are going to be getting the best QBs out of high school and getting them trained by a really succesful QB coach.

the only teams that had a chance and 3 NT in 4 years would be the USC team from 03-06 or the nebraska team from 94'-97'... but of course Florida spoiled both of those teams from winning 3 in a row.

Nebraska 94 and 95 champs and of course we won in 96 and they had a split in 97.
USC beat MI in the rose bowl in 03 for a split, beat OU in the orange bowl for a NC in 04, lost to texas in 2005, and then Florida won in 2006...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xtigersmarlinsx
Sponsored content

Harvin Might Stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvin Might Stay?   Harvin Might Stay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harvin Might Stay?
Page 1 of 1