Gator Roundup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gator Roundup

The Ultimate Free Florida Gator and sports forum on the web!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meyer and Harvin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

Meyer and Harvin Empty
PostSubject: Meyer and Harvin   Meyer and Harvin Icon_minitime1/17/2009, 12:59 pm

This is percy and urban meyer statements: First is Meyers

"Percy is the most dynamic player I’ve ever coached and can change the game on any given play," said Meyer. "He has the best first step I’ve ever seen and his ability to plant his foot and go is unmatched. Percy is a relentless competitor who wants to win. We wish him the best of luck and we look forward to having him around our program. He will always be a part of our Gator football family."

And here is harvins:

"I will have a lot of great memories from my time at Florida, but the Championships we won in 2006 and 2008 will be at the top of my list," said Harvin. "When it is all said and done, I wanted to win. I wanted to be a part of championship teams. We did that at Florida and I had a great group of coaches, teammates and medical and strength staff that helped make that happen. I will always be a Gator and look forward to watching them play next year on Saturdays."
Back to top Go down

Meyer and Harvin
Page 1 of 1