Gator Roundup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gator Roundup

The Ultimate Free Florida Gator and sports forum on the web!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread Empty
PostSubject: Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread   Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread Icon_minitime12/20/2008, 3:50 am

I think Florida can handle everything OU will throw at them, you will hear will have to slow down OU just enough, I doubt that will be the case, OU will not have a field day when they play Florida, OU has not seen a team that can pressure the QB with their front 4. Everything you seen from OU looked good this season, but they did what they wanted and they will not have an easy time moving vs Florida. I think Florida win 45-21
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xtigersmarlinsx
Paul

PostSubject: Gators   Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread Icon_minitime12/20/2008, 6:12 am

I think they will take them but it may be closer than most people think it will be
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread   Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread Icon_minitime12/20/2008, 6:38 am

hopefully we can just take it to them, and have fun celebrating before its over like 06
Back to top Go down
gatorheart
Targets

PostSubject: Re: Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread   Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread Icon_minitime12/24/2008, 8:40 am

I,m confident Florida will win. there is no way OU can not stop Florida running or passing. They struggled at times against TCU and Texas and Florida has a much better and faster defense than both of them. The big 12 defenses are just horrible Colt McCoy himself who said he didn't play a good defense all year. only 5 defenses in the big 12 ranked in the top 75. 11 SEC defenses ranked in something like top 37. And putting up 31 on Alabama is like putting up 70 on Missouri.
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread   Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread Icon_minitime12/24/2008, 8:53 am

gatorheart wrote:
I,m confident Florida will win. there is no way OU can not stop Florida running or passing. They struggled at times against TCU and Texas and Florida has a much better and faster defense than both of them. The big 12 defenses are just horrible Colt McCoy himself who said he didn't play a good defense all year. only 5 defenses in the big 12 ranked in the top 75. 11 SEC defenses ranked in something like top 37. And putting up 31 on Alabama is like putting up 70 on Missouri.

First let me say welcome to our site while we are trying to build it, but yes OU will have work to do in stopping the gators I dont think they will maybe a little but not enough to win
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread   Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread Icon_minitime12/24/2008, 2:08 pm

I seen this thing on rivals, today and honestly they tried comparing there scout team to are offense, i was like wow i hope this is a joke, but they were serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread   Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida vs Oklahoma NCG game thread
Page 1 of 1