Gator Roundup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gator Roundup

The Ultimate Free Florida Gator and sports forum on the web!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Empty
PostSubject: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 7:44 am

Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao F495585
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 9:16 am

lol hhaa thats sheppard?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xtigersmarlinsx
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 9:26 am

yeah that was during the TD he scored
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:12 pm

oh, i doubt he will even play at qb next 3 years
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:14 pm

they have no one else ahead of him
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:16 pm

yeah that freshman Jordan Jefferson he had a sick chick fila bowl.. it will be interesting to see
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:22 pm

it will be a good fight...I don't really care to be honest....I just hope they do not get to good but i don't think miles is very good
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:23 pm

they wont be real good, they will have a good season and several average seasons.
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:26 pm

I just don't think so...but guys guess what...one of them books I got for the gators title made a huge mistake...it says the gators have defeated the BIG 12 Ohio State sooners LMAO
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:30 pm

haha no wayyyy!!!
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:33 pm

i swear to god...I hate to say this but i was reading it in the bathroom earlier and seen it LMFAO
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:35 pm

haah, hey did u get a gatorbait acct today?
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:37 pm

No i didn't get the time...since I do not wanan ruin my credit ...I don't have no credit card...so I have to go to a store and get one of them pre-paid ones when I get time
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:39 pm

oh i see, i think you can call them tho
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:40 pm

I will still have to have a credit card to pay for it
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:43 pm

ohh i see, idk lol
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:43 pm

most likely tomorrow I'll get it
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:54 pm

this is the best 2 weeks, honestly
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:55 pm

Yeah they are all about recruits...Do you think we'll get jerkins?
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:58 pm

i hope so, this PSU guy said PSU offered his friend to play and he might go with him to play..
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/20/2009, 1:59 pm

so...why don't florida offer the other guy
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/21/2009, 12:30 am

we dont have room for this guy who wont play at all. lol we only have 5 more people.
Back to top Go down
Warf_GatorFanForLife
Vice President
Warf_GatorFanForLife

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/21/2009, 1:02 am

lie a little lmao
Back to top Go down
GetChomped13
Admin
GetChomped13

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime1/21/2009, 1:04 am

Haha, we would not waste a scholarship on this random ass CB when we have a sick group of LBs coming anyways, yeah it would be sick ass hell to have Jenkins but we have like 2-3 other 4 star LBs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao   Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that  mouth pic should be in lmao Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not even at LSU yet and already cheating ...that mouth pic should be in lmao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gator Roundup :: College Sports :: College Football-
Jump to: